Monday, January 14, 2013

My Personal Introduction

Hello everyone and welcome!

Since this is a personal introduction, I would like to give you a brief description about myself and my future career goals I will like to achieve.  I am a senior at Eastern Michigan University currently majoring in Aviation Management Technology.  I initially gained knowledge in Aviation Flight Technology at Easterns Eagle Flight Center located at Willow Run Airport in Ypsilanti, but due to flying expenses, I've decided to pursue my career in Aviation Management.  However, flying is still my passion, I will start flying again in the near future.  I will also pursue a second major in Supply Chain Management at Eastern as well.  Other than that, I am looking forward to graduating and entering into professional world of Aviation.

Other than my education side of things as a full-time student, I work part-time at FedEx ground in Livonia, MI as a Dockworker and am pacing my way towards FedEx Airline Industry.  If possible, my goal is to move up into an entry-level position within FedEx Airlines and continue on with my career in Aviation; providing me with a great deal of experience. 

As for other activities that keeps me busy other than school and work, I enjoy working-out and spending quality time with my family and friends.  I am a car and airplane fanatic individual who adores its design and speed capabilities and attends nearly every show (Auto Show/Air Show) that MI has to offer.  I also enjoy playing basketball.  My goal this year as for activities is concern is to over come my fear of sky-diving. 

Well, I hope you learned a bit about myslef and shall learn more throughout blog posts.  I am looking forward to chatting and having a cordial relationship with you guys throughout the semester.  Thanks for reading.

Be safe!
Ryan Pride

1 comment: